Date: 18th September 2008 at 9:52am
Written by:

Vital Blackburn’s most recent Poll, suggested by kendog asked “Carlos Villanueva?? Hit or Miss” We feel Villanueva will be a MASSIVE hit.

The Chilean International (who is a smash hit on the Internet Website You Tube) has come to Ewood Park on a season-long loan, and although we haven’t yet seen much of him we have seen enough to believes that he will be a HUGE hit, with 88% thinking this anyway, the other 12% are not so sure.

When handed his debut against Grimsby Town in the Carling Cup he caused them major problems and eventually scored the goal he deserved, as well as creating others. However, he is still waiting for his chance in the Premier League, but this will come. My personal opinion is that Paul Ince is waiting for the right moment to unleash him on Premier League defences, and doesn’t want to throw him in to the mix until he feels he has adapted enough to the English game and this has NOTHING to do with him not having faith in the midfielder or favouring his “friends”. However, this moment could be VERY close and I personally believe this moment will come this Saturday.

So in summary
Hit! – 88%
Miss! – 12%


The current poll, suggested by Walker is asking, “Does Paul Ince have your backing at Rovers manager?!?!

As for what you think, cast your vote and why not have your say on the latest polls findings.


Do you have an idea for a poll? Submit it by clicking here!

NOT REGISTERED TO VITAL BLACKBURN? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Register by clicking here.

 

8 Replies to “Carlos Villanueva Expected To Be A MASSIVE Hit”

  • The dude looks superb, he already says that he does want to stay after his season-long loan so we’ll see PLENTY of him this season and he’ll deliver!!!

  • Even though he was everybody’s MOM the day we played Grimsby if he was that special he would be playing especially when he was on the bech at West Ham..or does friendship mean more to Ince

  • Don’t think we can judge him yet….hope his size doesn’t count against him. Still dont know exactly where he’ll fit in and neither does Incey. Dont think he has the stature to play in midfield…….not sure

  • Yep looks a good player (even if he only plays for Chile – Oz) I’m sure he’ll get his chance and will prove to be a star for us

  • I think this guy will be a big hit. He isnt one yet but he will be. I think we will see him this weekend. Especially now Dunny is out for four months!

  • Having watched CV only once, he is impressive going forward. His ability to last 90 minutes, track back and win the ball will need to be worked on though. I think it might be a mistake to throw him in too soon.

Your Comment