Date: 7th August 2015 at 8:27am
Written by:

Personally I wasn’t sure that Burnley would’ve had a serious interest in Grant Hanley (as speculation had said our rivals from across Lancashire had), however, it’s believed they really did!!

Sky Sports believes The Dingles have made more than one bid for Hanley, which have both been turned down with Gary Bowyer unwilling to let the Blackburn Rovers skipper lead Ewood Park (not just for Turf Moor but for any club) with Sky Sports informed the twenty-four-year-old isn’t for sale.

I’d not say I want the Scottish International to leave Rovers (for our fiercest rivals or otherwise) as such but I’ve got to admit if an offer of £4million or more came in this would be a deal I’d not be turning down as I’ve previously said in my honest opinion I wasn’t even sure if Hanley should be the Rovers skipper let alone be a first team regular!!

Hanley doesn’t look likely to go anywhere before Wolverhampton Wanderers come to Ewood on Saturday afternoon anyway, or after this too??

Join The Vital Debate